Ipro Announces Additional Export Options with Release of Allegro 3.4.
Enhancements include a host of additional export options to increase load file flexibility and compliance
Phoenix, AZ (December 21, 2012) - Ipro Tech, Inc., a founder of litigation support technology and a worldwide leader in the design of e-Discovery software, today announced the release of Allegro 3.4. Allegro is an early data assessment tool that allows users the quickest access to case data so they can interactively cull document collections while gaining a better understanding of key facts, individuals, and events related to a case before moving on to the costly stages of attorney review. This new release will contain many new features designed to increase load file flexibility and compliance by providing more export options, such as direct export to Relativity and extended metadata retrieval from edocs.
“The main goal of this release was to provide Allegro users with improved flexibility during export to assist with compliance and workflow needs.” Said Jim King, CEO of Ipro Tech, Inc. “With the size of data collections increasing every day, it is no longer feasible for litigants to begin attorney review without first using an early data assessment tool like Allegro to develop strategy and defensibly reduce the amount of data being sent forward. With the addition of these new export options into Allegro, users are able to better incorporate this advanced technology into their digital discovery strategy, allowing them to save time and money while maintaining complete compliance and flexibility within their workflow.”
Key features incorporated into Ipro Allegro 3.4 are:
- Direct Export to Relativity: After culling with Allegro, users are now able to directly export to the kCura Relativity review tool if necessary.
- Retrieval of document metadata from edocs- Users are now able to retrieve and search most commonly requested metadata fields from non-email files to improve compliance with government agencies.
- Ability to create export group fields- Users are now able to create a single field from multiple fields, such as combining emails’ “Sent Date” and eDocs’ “Modified Date” into one consistently named field for export. Users are also able to create a multi-value field by appending one field value to another prior to export for increased load file flexibility.
- Ability to rename metadata fields at export time- Users are able to rename metadata field labels before export to best fit the needs of the client or review technology being used.
- Creation of RTF natives for Lotus Notes emails in Analyzer and at export time – Users now have an improved native representation of the Lotus Notes email format.
- Ability to set the de-duplication level for reports- Users can now apply de-duplication within report results at a case, custodian, or collection level to increase report accuracy with regards to de-duplication information.
Allegro is the early data assessment component of the Ipro Enterprise digital discovery platform, a portfolio of advanced products spanning the EDRM that are built on industry-proven Ipro technology, allowing organizations to simplify their process, mitigate their risk, and reduce their cost by incorporating a comprehensive workflow solution into their digital discovery strategy. Other Ipro applications found in the Enterprise platform are review tool Eclipse and high-speed processing and production engine, eCapture. This web-based platform can be deployed on-premises or via the cloud.
The entire Ipro product line, including Ipro Allegro, will be shown in booth 302 at LegalTech New York. For more information on Allegro or the Ipro Enterprise litigation content management system, visit http://www.iprotech.com.
Ipro creates high-speed, scalable, and efficient eDiscovery software tools for early data assessment, database management, review, processing, and production. The Ipro Enterprise Litigation Content Management System is currently one of the only eDiscovery software platforms that allow users to cull, process, review, and produce terabytes of data without the need to import and export between applications. Ipro software is used by thousands in law firms, corporate and government legal departments, and litigation service organizations. Currently, 80 of the Am Law 100 rely on Ipro Software in their firms. Ipro clients are found on six continents of the world. To learn more about Ipro, visit www.iprotech.com or call 1-888-477-6463. ... read more
IPRO Tech, Inc. Announces Release of IPRO Eclipse SE 2.0
Desktop Version of Review Product IPRO Eclipse offers Firms Enterprise Level Review Software without the Need for SQL Backend
Phoenix, AZ (May 21, 2012) - IPRO Tech, Inc., a founder of litigation support technology and a worldwide leader in the design of e-Discovery software, today announced the release of IPRO Eclipse SE 2.0. Key feature additions and enhancements to the review platform include:
• Image File Ingestion
• Native File Ingestion
• Ability to Unitize Documents in the Desktop
• View History of Documents
• Print Redaction Enhancements
• Ability to Search Non-Discovery Documents
• Ability to have sub-levels for transcripts
• Enhanced Transcript Messaging
• Advanced Transcript Searching
• Enhancements to Import of Page OCR
• Folder Options Selection
IPRO Eclipse SE is a sophisticated review platform built on a proprietary, non-SQL database that allows it to run as a desktop application without compromising speed or features. As the flat file version of the widely adopted, SQL based review product, IPRO Eclipse, Eclipse SE allows organizations access to enterprise-level review technology regardless of their current infrastructure or IT resources.
“We’re pleased to announce the further advancement of the IPRO Eclipse SE product with this new 2.0 release” said Jim King, CEO of IPRO Tech. “Eclipse SE continues to meet the needs of an underserved market: Those that are in need of a well developed review platform that does not require a significant IT investment to support it. We are thrilled that firms of all sizes are now able to enjoy the benefits of enterprise level review with this ground-breaking product.”
IPRO Eclipse SE and IPRO Eclipse will be demonstrated at LegalTech West Coast on May 22nd and 23rd in IPRO Booth 300. For more information on IPRO, visit www.iprotech.com.
IPRO creates high-speed, scalable, and efficient eDiscovery software tools for early data assessment, database management, review, processing, and production. The IPRO Enterprise Litigation Content Management System is currently one of the only eDiscovery software platforms that allow users to cull, process, review, and produce terabytes of data without the need to import and export between applications. IPRO software is used by thousands in law firms, corporate and government legal departments, and litigation service organizations. Currently, 80 of the Am Law 100 rely on IPRO Software in their firms. IPRO clients are found on six continents of the world. To learn more about IPRO, visit www.iprotech.com or call 1-888-477-6463. ... read more