A career at Ipro Tech provides the perfect opportunity for individuals looking to make an impact in an exciting, booming industry. Privately owned and operated since 1989, Ipro is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing. Our dynamic teammates and leaders foster a creative, forward-thinking work environment, while a strong, supportive corporate culture offers many opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. If you are bright, highly motivated, and want to work where your ideas are heard and efforts are rewarded, there is no better time to join our team.
Ipro Tech, Inc. is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist who is passionate about their work, diligent in their work and detailed in their professional execution. The ideal candidate will have a track record in a plurality of the following skill sets:
- Raise the SEO value of Ipro digital assets
- Evaluate competition and find edges where we can win
- Guide SEM campaigns that keep CPL low and drive MQLs
- Elevate Ipro in search engine rankings for keywords
Challenges you will help us solve:
- Building and executing digital campaigns that drive leads into the funnel
- Communicate effectively to the marketplace and grow awareness
- Segmentation of industry, personas and influential channels
To be successful, you will need to accomplish:
- Partner with Sales operations to execute digital campaigns
- Drive digital performance fueled by content
- Take the initiative to drive value in marketing
- Self-started with a tireless drive to learn new marketing ideas
- Take responsibility to put processes in place and adjust to improve them
- Web Optimization
- Authority Marketing
- Press Release Servicing
- Competitive Digital Analysis
- Design Skills
- Reporting and Metrics
- English Writing Skills
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- Named as a Careerbuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona
- Named AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with Company match
- Work/Life balance is valued.