Title: Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ headquarters
Reports to: Director Information Systems, ISO
The successful candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience deploying, operating and supporting Cisco Layer 3 Managed switch stacks.
- 5+ years of experience deploying, operating and supporting Nexus Core switches.
- 5+ years of experience deploying, operating and supporting Cisco Firewalls
- 5+ years of experience with Next-Gen Firewalls and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense running AMP.
- 5+ years of experience with Reverse Proxy.
- Proficiency in platforms such as PRTG / SolarWinds used for Enterprise Network Monitoring.
- A strong knowledge of networking concepts IPV4 & IPV6 (TCP/IP, sub-netting, ports)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem management skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Clear and professional communication skills and is comfortable engaging with peers across the Technology organization.
- The ability to organize and manage many varying priorities.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- CCIE certification achieved with in the last 10 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Experience in mid to large scale computing environment (>1000 hosts physical or virtual).
- Experience building tools or environments for system management process automation.
- Experience with programmatically extracting operational measurements from systems.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or equivalent experience.
About the role. How you will make an impact:
We’re looking for a CISCO CCIE to assist our infrastructure team with our corporate network and SaaS / IaaS infrastructure in our Data Center. You will possess the work history and skills to architect a scalable network core that supports the computing and storage area network and have experience creating security boundaries that support Virtual Guest server isolation. You will assist our existing engineering teams in the administration of Hyper-V clustering, SAN Arrays, Network Management and Monitoring with WMI and Net Flow. You will also support Firewall IDS/IPS performance management, monitoring, and reporting.
Challenges you will help us solve:
- Design, implement and support multiple LAN /WAN network environments.
- Repair and maintains data center infrastructure equipment including Switching, Routing, and Firewalls.
- Manage, monitor and maintain network infrastructure that supports line speed switching and routing across a collapsed switched core.
- Manage, monitor and maintain Firewall rules and log review.
- Administer and support Reverse Proxy.
- Administer and support VLANS across the enterprise.
- Administer and support VLANS that support our Cisco VOIP Phone system.
- Maintain all related audit logs and monitoring to meet required internal and external audit procedures for compliance.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Veterinary Savings Program
- We offer flexible start and end times
- We have a start-up company mentality with 29 years of industry experience
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld
- Progressive, hip environment with private food market, onsite gym, outdoor patio, lounge & game room, and casual office culture