About the role: How you will make an impact:
This position is critical to business growth by delivering SAAS solutions in both private Data centers and public clouds. You will work designing and implementing infrastructure for thousands of virtual machines with hundreds of terabytes of data supporting Ipro’s subscription Cloud Services. In addition, you will lead the design and implementation into Azure public cloud combining operations for hybrid Data Center/public cloud environments.
Challenges you will help us solve:
- How do we keep resources/capacity ahead of the explosive growth we are experiencing?
- How to move from using a Data Center to the cloud (Azure / AWS) in multiple counties to save cost and comply with privacy law regulations.
- How do we continue to maintain the high level of security our industry demands?
- Ensure availability, uptime and cost optimization of our products and services.
- Automate the process to update our product versions for client’s environments.
- Automate the process to deploying new client environments for product evaluations or new purchase setup.
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization’s capabilities and effectiveness to perform against expanding workloads and demands for services.
- Keeping multiple offices and offshore company working very closely, using the same environments and systems with little deficiencies.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is forward thinking and likes to learn & use new technologies.
- Is a truly creative problem solver.
- Plays well with others. You thrive while sharing knowledge and receiving input.
- Has demonstrated understanding of the following IT domains/controls: compute, security, data management, networking, business continuity and disaster recovery, operations and problem resolution.
- Has experience working with true cloud environments using true cloud services, storage and infrastructures as well as delivery methods such as containerization.
- Has experience with multi-office Microsoft / Cisco-centric environment with 1k+ virtual production machines using Hyper-V and hosting hundreds of Terabytes of storage systems such as Nimble, Isilon and VNX.
- Has experience in working with Agile delivery/development organizations
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- Named as a Careerbuilder® Top Company to Work for
- AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) matching
- We offer flexible start and end times.
- We have a start-up company mentality with 29 years of industry experience.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.
- Progressive, hip environment with private food market, lounge & game room, and casual office culture.