As an Ipro Certified Administrator, you will have demonstrated the ultimate level of proficiency using our products. During our Open Admin Certification, you may sit for Administrator certification exams on the following products:
- ADD Review (Eclipse)
- ADD Processing (eCapture)
- Eclipse SE
This prestigious certification indicates to your colleagues and the legal industry that you are a leader in your field.
The certification exam is designed for expert-level ADD Review (Eclipse) ADD Processing (eCapture), and Eclipse SE administrators.
Prior to registering for the Open Admin Certification exam, you should:
- Attend Ipro’s Administrator training class in the product you intend to certify
- Minimum six (6) months experience in the application Hands-on practical experience in the application is critical to passing the certification exam. Prior work experience in ADD Review (Eclipse), ADD Processing (eCapture), Eclipse SE or other comparable software solutions can offset this requirement in certain instances. Individuals must submit a written request of waiver along with justification why the waiver should be granted. Ipro’s Training Department management will review and process these requests on a case-by-case basis.
What to expect during the Exam:
The certification exam consists of two sections
- One-hour online written test consisting of multiple choice and true/false questions. Books, notes, and access to the software are not permitted during the written section.
- Two-hour hands-on exam completed in an Ipro test environment. This part of the exam is designed to demonstrate your practical knowledge of both the product and workflow best practices.
To earn Ipro’s Administrator Certification, you must achieve a score of 80% or higher on both the hands-on and written sections of the exam. Users should ensure they are well-prepared for both parts of the exam as failing one part will require re-registering for both parts of the exam. Partial retakes are NOT permitted.
Certification exams can be scheduled at Ipro’s corporate office in Tempe, Arizona or on-site at a client’s location (applicable fees, including travel expenses apply). Currently, exams are not administered remotely via webinar. Ipro offers scheduled exams multiple times a quarter at our corporate office and makes them available to our clients at no cost. Please contact your Ipro Sales Representative or the Ipro Training Coordinator at email@example.com with questions or for more information on scheduling an exam for your organization.