As an Ipro Certified TrialDirector 360 expert, you will have demonstrated the ultimate level of proficiency using our products. You may sit for the following Trial Director 360 certification exams:
- TrialDirector 360 Trainer Certification
- TrialDirector “Hot Seat” Endorsed Certification
These prestigious certifications indicate to your colleagues and the legal industry that you are well-versed in trial presentation software and a leader in your field.
This certification exam is designed for expert-level trial presentation software users.
Prior to registering for the TrialDirector 360 Certification exam, you should:
- Attend Ipro’s 2-day TrialDirector 360 class
- Have a minimum of 1-3 months experience in the application. Hands-on practical experience in the application is critical to passing the certification exam. Prior certification in TrialDirector 6 can offset these requirements in certain instances. Individuals may be eligible for the Certification Upgrade option. Individuals must submit a written Request for Upgrade along with justification why the Upgrade option should be granted. Ipro’s Training Department management will review and process these requests on a case-by-case basis.
Up to 9-hours
$2,275.00, per individual
What to expect during the Exam:
The certification exam is administered in two stages.
- Two-hour Boot Camp web training – This is your exam prep course.
- 100-question online exam consisting of multiple choice, true/false and short answer questions. You will be given 3 hours to complete this exam. A strict time limit is enforced.
3. Two-hour hands-on, practical and two-hour live demo/training in an Ipro test environment.
- The hands-on exam is designed to demonstrate your practical knowledge of both the product and workflow best practices.
- The live demo requirements will vary by certification type.
- TrialDirector 360 Trainer Certification – this portion of the exam will require that you conduct a brief train the trainer session on a given feature of the software.
- TrialDirector “Hot Seat” Endorsed Certification – this portion of the exam will simulate a real-life courtroom scenario where you’ll use the software to perform typical tasks often required of a “Hot Seat” operator.
To earn Ipro’s TrialDirector 360 Certification, you must achieve a score of 89% or higher on both the live demo/training and written sections of the exam. Users should ensure they are well-prepared for both parts of the exam as failing one part will require re-registering for both parts of the exam. Partial retakes are NOT permitted.
Certification exams can be scheduled at Ipro’s corporate office in Tempe, Arizona or on-site at a client’s location (applicable fees, including travel expenses apply). Currently, exams are not administered remotely via webinar. Ipro offers scheduled exams multiple times a quarter at our corporate office and makes them available to our clients at no cost. Please contact your Ipro Sales Representative or the Ipro Training Coordinator at email@example.com with questions or for more information on scheduling an exam for your organization.