The successful candidate has:
• Minimum 3+ years selling software, on-premises, or SaaS
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, commerce, IT, software engineering or a related degree.
• Experience successfully closing a high volume of software deals
• Ideally but not required; well established relationships within the Legal and/or Service Provider space
• Strategic selling experience and the ability to sell value-added solutions
• An ability to understand, provide strategy and input into assigned territory
• Willing contributor of ideas with an appreciation for a collaborative culture
• Experience selling into the eDiscovery and/or Information Governance field a plus
• Demonstrated expertise creating new pipeline in territory outbound prospecting, account-based marketing and timely follow up to webinars, conferences and other marketing efforts
• Desire to learn our products and be a “student of the game” in eDiscovery and Information Governance
The ideal candidate possesses:
• Entrepreneurial skills; is driven and passionate
• A growth mindset with strong business acumen
• Experience closing business in a multiple key stakeholder environment
• Experience with using Salesforce or a comparable CRM
• Executive presence on the phone and during face-to-face meetings
• Exceptional sales discovery skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
To do this, you will get to know the competitive landscape inside & out by understanding how each company and product compares to ours. Additionally, you will be working in close partnership with sales leadership, sales operations and solution consultants as you “quarterback” the sales process to successful outcomes.
A desire to lead, inspire and help Ipro become famous is a must, as is the commitment to not just achieve quota, but to crush it.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours: