Why We Need You – The Mission
As an entrepreneurial, goal-oriented Business Development Representative for our Tempe, Arizona HQ office or US remote work opportunity, you will help promote and position our comprehensive Information Governance and eDiscovery solutions. You will generate, develop, and manage initial business relationships through our marketing programs, inbound leads, and outbound prospecting calls. We provide market leading technology tools to streamline your efforts and empower you to manage your portfolios of leads and accounts. Our culture fosters hard work, individual accountability, execution and most importantly, fun. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter interested in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Accomplish - Your Performance Objectives
- Demonstrate the following skillset and expertise:
• Previous Business Development Rep experience - 3 years of sales experience (software and/or professional services is a plus)
• An outcomes and metrics driven mindset
• Working knowledge of SalesLoft and Salesforce.com
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is required
Achieve desired outcomes:
• Manage your funnel of leads, prospects and follow-ups on a daily basis
• Secure 20 scheduled appointments per month for Ipro Tech sales rep engagement
• Achieve >100% on activity metrics to drive qualification outcomes
Partner with sales and marketing:
• Share market and prospect insights and learnings from 1:1 calls and connections to help the team better understand the competitive landscape, hot button business problems and voice of the prospect – identifying and reinforcing their priorities
• Hand off relationships directly with the field sales reps
• Participate in messaging strategy and sales discovery meetings to deepen knowledge
Who We’re Looking For – The Personal Competencies That Matter
Technical chops – You embrace sales planning and prospecting tools and utilize data to make informed decisions.
Influencing and relationship-building – We are looking for someone who is attracted to
complicated, complex problems, who loves and thrives in ambiguity. The unknown excites you. Let’s test value propositions! You frequently ask, "What if...?". You are an intellectual tinkerer who can't help but dream up new efficiencies. Is truly customer centric. You take ownership and pride in the customer experience You can multi-task and prioritize a fast-paced environment
Balanced (short and long-term) - You are as hands-on as you are visionary and recognize that nothing gets done without discipline and execution. You consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of the trade-offs between strategy and tactics, setting goals with an emphasis on long-term value creation.
Emotional agility - A fearless attitude and unmatched drive to succeed. Is interested in personal and professional growth working inside an innovative, fun company. A love for technology and making complex solutions simple to understand. A drive to understand the business needs of our prospects and customers to best align solutions to their specific challenges
Thrives in ambiguity - At times, this role will be responsible for taking nebulous ideas and translating them into specific, concrete actions. Your work will not always be paint-by-number. You will be comfortable taking nebulous direction, translating it into a plan, and enlisting those you need to get the job done. As such, you will have examples of times when you took a poorly- formed idea, sharpened it, and owned its execution from start-to-finish.
Growth Mindset – You enjoy the process of getting better at what you do, and you seek out the feedback that improves your ability to learn from your experiences. The prospect of driving qualified opportunities excites you, and with collaboration and inputs of the leadership team, contributing to growing a technology business is attractive to you for reasons you can convincingly articulate.
Dig Deep– You will be accountable for delivering on your own commitments to our prospects, customers, colleagues, and team. Own your part and work together to deliver.
Keep it real: – Display integrity and transparency. Graciously accept feedback and deliver it respectfully and always assume the best intentions.
Enjoy the ride: Wherever you are, be all there. You should have fun working at Ipro Tech!
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
• Currently 100% remote working due to Covid-19
• Comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance
• 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays (including MLK, Jr Day, Veteran’s Day, Juneteenth)
• 8 hours of volunteer time
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• We offer flexible start and end times
• We have a start-up company mentality with 30 years of industry experience
• Work/Life balance is valued and upheld
• Tempe, AZ headquarters has a progressive environment with private food market, onsite gym, lounge & game room, and casual office culture
• Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona
• Named AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ