As Content Marketing Manager in eDiscovery/Information Governance, you will demonstrate your understanding of the complexity of assessing existing content, & aligning content marketing strategy with tactical execution. You support the Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, & Sales Enablement teams while demonstrating how Ipro solutions and services solve clients’ business challenges. This role includes Content Marketing to include authoring, copyediting, & managing content creation from white papers, case studies, use cases, blog posts, video & overseeing website content for a legal audience. You collaborate with departments across Ipro to understand customers. You will manage a team of contractors (external writers, thought leadership authors, & videographer) & lead staff in the department.
• Develop content designed to engage C-Suite audience including GCs, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, CDOs and CFOs at corporations and organizations that are looking to drive faster decision making with data.
• Drive the creation of various types of demand marketing content to support a rapidly growing business
• Ensure material is technically accurate, creative, and aligned with our messaging and voice guidelines - be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, writing, and style.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, campaigns, design and brand.
• Establish meaning of Information Governance and eDiscovery for our business and customers, and translate that into content and assets that articulate that story in compelling, engaging ways for prospects and customers
• Produce a body of compelling, relevant content to tell Ipro’s story through the lens of key segments (Corporate, Government (Federal, State, Local), Law Firms (Large, Medium, Small), Service Providers (Large, Midsize) and vertical industries including Financial Services and Healthcare.
What You’ll Accomplish - Your Performance Objectives
Objective #1: (Within the first 60 days)
Align your programs with the marketing team to ensure awareness and knowledge sharing:
• Assess Ipro’s content program, strategy, and asset inventory (including NetGovern).
• Support all campaigns, events, and demand generation programs by providing content for emails, landing pages, Social Media marketing, and asset development.
• Oversee Social Media strategy, develop asset production discipline, and establish and maintain content partnerships with clients, technology partners, and industry leaders.
• Align with Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Training, and the Services teams on interdepartmental messaging and related campaigns.
• In regard to owned content, monitor and manage Google Analytics, Keyword Tracking, SEO optimization and help lead content syndication, measuring KPIs for future investment.
Objective #2: (Within the first 6 months)
Develop Ipro’s content program and strategy aligned with company objectives:
• Solid understanding of both technical and business value content and messaging in areas of cloud and data, required. (SaaS, marketing automation, apps, security - preferred)
• Strong experience with a variety of content types including short/long form, interactive/digital, and video
• Aptitude for analytics to guide decisions and recommendations for content strategy and roadmap - use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
• Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with cross-functional teams, as well as outside agencies
• Exceptional communicator who can both influence and listen to find common ground as well as write and edit clean, sharp creative messaging aligned with our brand voice
• Ability to define, develop, and implement content strategy frameworks, toolkits, and guidelines, with the aim of developing world-class experiences at scale.
Who We’re Looking For – The Personal Competencies That Matter
Technical chops – We need to know that we can lean on you to be part of a dynamic
Content team critical to the marketing organization. Running our business properly requires an ability to accurately run the tactical day to day operations while strategically planning for future growth, quickly assessing and adapting to industry and internal inputs to take advantage of program opportunities. This likely means you have a 5 + years' experience developing content for B2B within a fast-paced organization with strong work ethic, high degree of accuracy and creativity, and follow through. Experience working in start-up environments and high growth companies.
An outstanding communicator –You know how to quickly forge relationships with those on your teams and within the organization with superb communication skills.
Influencing and relationship-building – We want someone with the ability to quickly establish credibility with and gain the trust and respect across the entire organization: from the senior leadership team to frontline employees, and everyone in between. A good leader understands the nuances and complexities of executing on an agenda which impacts multiple areas of a company in a growth organization. You must be able to balance asking the right questions with providing direction to ensure that the work gets done, and not just by you.
Balanced (short and long-term) - You are as hands-on as you are visionary and recognize that nothing gets done without discipline and execution. You consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of the trade-offs between strategy and tactics, setting goals with an emphasis on long-term value creation.
Emotional agility – You will need to demonstrate that you can make a difference quickly while embracing Ipro’s culture. You will also need to establish credibility across the organization – spanning all functions and levels - by demonstrating strategic acumen and a willingness to work with others to achieve a goal without taking all the credit. You are also comfortable formulating a plan quickly and committing to it, but flexible enough to modify and adapt to choose a different course of action when needed.
Thrives in ambiguity - At times, this role will be responsible for taking nebulous ideas and translating them into specific, concrete actions. Your work will not always be paint-by-number. You will be comfortable taking nebulous direction, translating it into a plan, and enlisting those you need to get the job done. As such, you will have examples of times when you took a poorly- formed idea, sharpened it, and owned its execution from start-to-finish.
Growth Mindset – You enjoy the process of getting better at what you do, and you seek out the feedback that improves your ability to learn from your experiences. The prospect of running a content marketing organization excites you, and with collaboration and inputs of the leadership team, contributing to growing a technology business is attractive to you for reasons you can convincingly articulate.
Dig Deep– You will be accountable for delivering on your own commitments to our customers, colleagues, and team. Own your part and work together to deliver.
Keep it real: – Display integrity and transparency. Graciously accept feedback and deliver it respectfully and always assume the best intentions.
Enjoy the ride: Wherever you are, be all there. You should have fun working at Ipro.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours: