The Digital Marketing Web Developer is responsible for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. This position is instrumental in enhancing brand awareness within our space as well as driving website traffic. This position plays a vital role in enabling demand generation. The Digital Marketing Web Developer function will ensure digital marketing initiatives, employ best practices and support business objectives.
Ideally you are a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into your development projects. Equally as important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
As a developer, you will execute a high volume of deliverables on a high-performing team. This hands-on role requires a flexible work style with a focus on maintaining excellence. You will combine solid technical chops with an eye for design as you take ownership of our web properties and their performance.
• Translate design mockups/wireframes into usable, beautiful assets that meet business and user needs
• Work within existing code and platforms to build out pages and make edits to existing pages with new and/or supplied content and design
• Maintain and improve front-end code across a variety of web properties
• QA a variety of web properties, including sites built in collaboration with partners or clients
• Optimize websites for responsiveness, cross-browser compatibility, and cross-platform performance
• Be comfortable with integrating marketing websites with databases and APIs
• Work collaboratively with Marketing strategy and creative teams
• Navigate a complex environment with several stakeholders and ever-changing priorities
• Maintain and update Iprotech.com and our other digital properties
• Build engaging and interactive web pages, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly
• Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
• Sitemap Navigation, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO, SEM)
• Support integration of new marketing technology (Interactive content, personalized & bot driven engagement)
Within your first 60 days you will meet and exceed expectations around:
• Assess Ipro’s website including testing and improving where needed
• Support all campaigns, events, and demand generation programs by creating landing pages, performing website updates, and assisting with content strategy including SEO
• Gain a strong understanding of Ipro’s website and gain a thorough understanding of the code
Within your first 6 months you will meet and exceed expectations around:
• Demonstrate ability to take a project from concept to launch
• Deliver production ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
• Continue to refine Ipro’s website through SEO/SEM, WordPress, HTML
Within your first 12 months you will meet and exceed expectations around:
• Ensure site is optimized and is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible
• Ensure Ipro’s web analytics and other tools to derive business from click-stream date
• Analyze website design, usability, structure, and effectiveness using behavioral analysis, data mining, customer segmentation, performance measurements, monitoring, and other statistical methods
Technical chops – Knowledge in all the areas is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Ads, Google AdWords, Pardot or other Marketing Automation Tools, WordPress, SEO, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Adobe XD, Dreamweaver). We need to know that you have the balance of software engineering skills to design, build and improve websites. Understand the user experience and can build landing pages / websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use, and adhere to Ipro’s design standards and specifications. Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization is a plus.
Creative Chops –You know how to use your creativity to design new web pages from start to finish to accommodate internal customer needs and strategy.
Influencing and relationship-building – We are seeking someone with the ability to quickly establish credibility and gain the trust and respect across the entire organization at all levels.
Emotional agility – You will need to demonstrate that you can make a difference quickly while embracing Ipro’s culture. You will also need to establish credibility across the organization – spanning all functions and levels - by demonstrating strategic acumen and a willingness to work with others to achieve a goal without taking all the credit. You are also comfortable formulating a plan quickly and committing to it, but flexible enough to modify and adapt to choose a different course of action when needed.
Thrives in ambiguity - At times, this role will be responsible for taking nebulous ideas and translating them into specific, concrete actions. Your work will not always be paint-by-number. You will be comfortable taking nebulous direction, translating it into a plan, and enlisting those you need to get the job done.
Growth Mindset – You enjoy the process of getting better at what you do, and you seek out the feedback that improves your ability to learn from your experiences.
Dig Deep– You will be accountable for delivering on your own commitments to our customers, colleagues, and team. Own your part and work together to deliver.
Keep it real: – Display integrity and transparency. Graciously accept feedback and deliver it respectfully and always assume the best intentions.
Enjoy the ride: Wherever you are, be all there. You should have fun working at Ipro.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
Comprehensive benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance
15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays (including MLK, Jr Day, Veteran’s Day, Juneteenth)
8 hours of volunteer time
401(k) plan with match
We offer flexible start and end times
We have a start-up company mentality with 30 years of industry experience
Work/Life balance is valued and upheld
Tempe, AZ headquarters has a progressive environment with private food market, onsite gym, lounge & game room, and casual office culture
Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona
Named AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ