Phoenix, AZ (January 25, 2012) – IPRO Tech, Inc., a founder of litigation support technology and a worldwide leader in the design of e-Discovery software, will be showcasing the complete IPRO Enterprise eDiscovery platform in booth 300/302 at LegalTech New York from January 30 to February 1, 2012. IPRO Enterprise is a fully integrated discovery management system that brings advanced early case assessment, high-speed processing, and hosted review together on a single unified platform sharing a common database. The result is a solution that mitigates risk, reduces cost, and increases data integrity by not having to translate and transfer files between modular applications which leads to data corruption and loss.
New feature additions to the review component of IPRO Enterprise (IPRO Eclipse) to be demonstrated include:
• Categorization, also commonly referred to as predictive coding
• Concept searching
• Near Dupe and Email Thread Processing
• Persistent highlighting of native and extracted text
• Interactive case dashboards
• Enhanced document batching
New feature additions to the Early Case Assessment component of IPRO Enterprise (IPRO Allegro) to be demonstrated include:
• A full tagging & relationship panel
• Archive file password handling
• New OCR as part of ingestion capabilities with associated tagging/filtering capabilities
• Filter visualization
• Improved performance speeds of up to 95% for document loading, reports, and snapshots
• Ability to tag documents within Analyzer
New feature additions to the Processing component of the IPRO Enterprise (IPRO eCapture) to be demonstrated include:
• The ability to import native files, images, text and metadata from load files
• New and updated metadata field templates
• Customizable placeholders
• Search memory optimizations for larger datasets
“We’re excited to demonstrate the steps IPRO has been taking to simplify litigation management to the LegalTech New York audience,” said Jim King, CEO of IPRO. “We know the industry is frustrated with the disjointed, modular approach to litigation management and IPRO has been working hard to answer that frustration. With IPRO Enterprise, clients can now experience the power of having a fully integrated early case, processing and review platform on a shared common database. This advancement will allow eDiscovery experts to streamline their process, reduce their cost, and mitigate their risk like never before.”
LegalTech New York will be taking place January 30 to February 2, 2012 at the Hilton New York hotel in New York, NY. For more information or to register for the show, please visit www.legaltechshow.com.
IPRO creates high-speed, scalable, and efficient eDiscovery software tools for early data assessment, database management, review, processing, and production. The IPRO Enterprise Litigation Content Management System is currently one of the only eDiscovery software platforms that allow users to cull, process, review, and produce terabytes of data without the need to import and export between applications. IPRO software is used by thousands in law firms, corporate and government legal departments, and litigation service organizations. Currently, 80 of the Am Law 100 rely on IPRO Software in their firms. IPRO clients are found on six continents of the world. To learn more about IPRO, visit www.iprotech.com or call 1-888-477-6463.