Deposition Synchronization Software
TimeCoder Pro is video and transcript synchronization software widely used by legal videographers, court reporters, and law firms. The software automatically synchronizes transcripts and video depositions using advanced speech and pattern recognition.
TimeCoder Pro puts you in complete control of the syncing process:
- Processing in-house guarantees that no data goes out of your office or offshore and you will always know the status of a sync job
- Complete job history is available online for all jobs processed, including time and accuracy statistics
- Create client loyalty and re-enforce your branding with royalty-free rights to distribute video depositions and linked exhibits that are personalized with your company logo and contact information.
Video Review Software
DepoView allows you to create and save video clips, search transcripts, and export synchronized video depositions to other programs. DepoView is the easiest way to review the deposition, search important segments, and extract key testimony from your video transcript. Best of all, DepoView is FREE!
DepoView instantly adds value to your transcript by allowing you to:
- View video transcript testimony and create clips
- Use keywords to search through transcripts and jump directly to specific video segments
- Review linked exhibits related to the deposition
- Print full page or condensed versions of the transcript
- Export clips with synchronized text to Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Take snapshots of any frame in your video
- Export synchronized video depositions with linked exhibits to other major programs such as TrialDirector, LiveNote®, and Summation®
- Copy and paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions, and briefs
- Create single and multi-segment clips; edit multi-segment clips to 1/10th of a second
Want to review depositions from your iPad? DepoView users can now easily import their depositions to the DepoView app and review or make clips while away from the office.
Designed for use on any generation of iPad, DepoView for iPad makes working with depositions a snap with some of these easy-to-use features:
- Create and manage multiple case folders
- Import TimeCoder™ Pro transcript and video deposition files through iTunes®
- Easily navigate depositions by page, by keyword search or by tapping on any portion of the transcript
- Read associated transcript text as it scrolls with your video playback
- Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
- Quickly review and edit clips for precise begin and end points
- Share edited clips with others via email in either an MPEG-4 (H.246) format or the Clip Creation Script (.CCS) format for quick import into TrialDirector