Tempe, Ariz., June 25, 2018 — Ipro Tech, LLC, a worldwide leader in eDiscovery solutions, announced today the release of the all-new TrialDirector 360, the most widely-used trial presentation application available. TrialDirector 360 streamlines the trial presentation process with powerful tools to professionally present case evidence in court.
“We’ve made an already proven and robust product even better while keeping the features our clients love about TrialDirector” said Derek Miller, VP of Product Management.
In addition to the powerful and well-known presentation features, the new TrialDirector 360 includes:
• New database structure to increase reliability and performance
• Updated user interface with customized layouts to fit your workflow
• Ability to share your case and collaborate with others during your trial preparation
• Transcript Management tool with advanced video editing options, including redactions
• Bulk update exhibits in minutes with dynamic labels and resequencing options
• Easily compare designations by party with options to edit video clips on-the-fly
Attending ILTACON 18? Click here to schedule a private demo of TrialDirector 360 or any Ipro product.
About Ipro Tech, LLC
Founded in 1989, Ipro is a global leader in the development of advanced eDiscovery software solutions. With the addition of the industry leader in trial presentation, TrialDirector 360, Ipro provides solutions from discovery to trial.