Trial Logistics & Management
What is different about our Trial Technology Team?
- extensive experience in courtroom presentation technology, network infrastructure and system engineering
- knowledge of the technical requirements and nuances of the courtroom
- use of to-scale diagrams of the courtroom to determine optimal placement of presentation technology
- experience with hundreds of high profile cases across the country
- management of necessary arrangements for the setup and teardown of equipment
- assistance in managing on-site logistics for optimal trial team efficiency
- evaluation of hotel and war room locations
- negotiation with vendors for ancillary services such as printing, transportation and catering
Let one of Ipro’s highly experienced trial consultants help you decide what can and should be used for your trial.
Encoding and Synchronization
The use of synchronized deposition video is compelling and persuasive. Video tells a much more accurate story than text alone. But why choose Ipro?
- We offer complete video encoding and synchronization services, regardless of file size.
- Our video technicians are trained in the very best quality control processes, assuring your audio and video files are processed correctly and on time.
- We provide quality video that runs on your computer and is easily duplicated.
- Your encoded video file is synchronized with the court reporter’s ASCII text.
- Synchronized depositions are the easy way to review testimony, locate critical elements, and create and export video clips that contain both the video and the relevant text.
Ipro’s video products and services put the power of persuasion in your hands. If you want your video depositions encoded and/or synchronized quickly and efficiently, you’re in the right place!
From the very beginning of discovery through each day of trial, Ipro’s trial consultants provide ideas and best practice suggestions gleaned from the many trials and arbitration they have worked. Additionally, we provide work product to clients in native file formats so it may be changed and re-purposed for potential future litigation.